Alley Aby: Chapter 2Silver Bells was practicing her pose. She pressed her forepaws together, daintily stuck out one hind paw. The other hindleg was steadily beneath her body. She lifted her chin and raised her tail. She held the position.Alley Aby: Chapter 2 by lemurflight
“What are you doing?” Thunder laughed at his sister.
“Practicing,” she told him.
“What Sunset was doing,” she told him, “I want to be just like her.”
Charlie commented, “I don’t think you can.”
Her pose ended and her fur stood on end, “What makes you say that?”
He sighed, “If you could wouldn’t she have kept you from the start?”
“Don’t say things like that!” Silver Bells protested, “Once they see me they’ll accept me for sure!”
Conifer jumped to Silver Bells’ side, “Why do you want that so much?”
“Sunset is so amazing, I want to be just like her,” Silver Bells explaine
Alley Aby: Chapter 1“This way kittens,” the queen mewed with a certain cheer to her voice.Alley Aby: Chapter 1 by lemurflight
“Momma, momma!” the kittens mewed back to her. One was cream and brown like her mother, the other cream and grey, both tabbies.
Three other kittens were following her as well. One was larger than all the other kittens and he was fluffy with grey striped fur and a white dash on his chest. His little brother was a pale ginger with vague spots and their sister was blue with a cream chest and belly. All three had golden eyes.
“Where are we going?” the littlest kitten asked.
“To get food,” the queen responded.
“Where?” he asked again.
She purred, “From my old humans. I visit them everyday.”
“Is that where you go when you go away?” the cream and brown kitten asked.
“It sure is, Conifer,” the queen praised her.
Her fluffy brother gave an extra skip to his step, “What’s the food li
THE WARRIOR CATS ULTIMATE GUIDE__________________________________________________________________________THE WARRIOR CATS ULTIMATE GUIDE by AskBrickOfBloodclan
[Huge thanks to Kayla1087 on the Erin Hunter Community for all the work. <3]
THE WARRIOR CATS GUIDE-TO MAKING CLANS-TO LEARNING THE WAYS.
1. Defend your clan, even at the cost of your life. You may have friendships with cats from other clans, but your loyalty must remain with your clan, as one day you may meet them in batle.
2. Do not hunt, or trespass in other clans territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted and fed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Thanks Starclan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep vigil for one night after recieving their warrior name.
7. A cat can not beomce deputy without havi
|More Journal Entries|