I wanna start a clan ._.If you want a character, just shout!I wanna start a clan ._. by SlenderCats
Taken by :iconSlenderCats: TinyStar - Small dark brown she cat with gray tabby stripes that almost blend into her fur. Her chest and between her back legs are gray as well. Her ears are a light silver and her tail is very thick. Eyes are brown.
Taken by :iconStarpelt-chatlands: BearSkin - Large tom with fur like that of a black bear or tasmanian devil. He is all black with very light cream on his chest and shoulders. His front paws, tail, and face are a sandy cream color. His eyes being green brown.
Taken by :iconThatNoobieArtist: SunCrisp - Bright golden tabby she cat with shimmering blue eyes. Loves herbs.
HeavyBull - Large brown tabby tom with a thin bull like tail and wide shoulders. Y
THE WARRIOR CATS ULTIMATE GUIDE__________________________________________________________________________THE WARRIOR CATS ULTIMATE GUIDE by AskBrickOfBloodclan
[Huge thanks to Kayla1087 on the Erin Hunter Community for all the work. <3]
THE WARRIOR CATS GUIDE-TO MAKING CLANS-TO LEARNING THE WAYS.
1. Defend your clan, even at the cost of your life. You may have friendships with cats from other clans, but your loyalty must remain with your clan, as one day you may meet them in batle.
2. Do not hunt, or trespass in other clans territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted and fed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Thanks Starclan for its life.
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep vigil for one night after recieving their warrior name.
7. A cat can not beomce deputy without havi
Alley Aby: ProloguePrologue:Alley Aby: Prologue by lemurflight
A red queen leapt from the rusted metal fence to the ground. In her mouth was a little ball of grey fur. With light pawsteps she began making her way down the sidewalk and into an alley. At the end of it sat a big blue dumpster.
She slid in behind it and placed her kitten in a mass of feathers and soft grasses. The golden-eyed queen looked at the large, fluffy tom before her who sat like a shadow with moons for paws.
“Promise you’ll take care of him?” she asked with a hint of a growl in her voice.
The tom purred back to her, “Sunset, I love you more than any other cat I’ve met. I will do nothing but what is best for our children.”
With that, the she-cat made the decision to trust the stray tom. She turned away from her kitten’s father and ran back to her house. She climbed under the porch to where she had her other two kittens hidden. Both were fluffy, the she-cat a blue-grey and
|More Journal Entries|